Some time in our life we experienced itchy bumps in our body, the itchy bumps are caused by swelling response that leads to blood veins in the outer skin. That is, the dermis found beneath the external skin seeps liquid. When this occurs, the accumulated liquid forms a patch which is elevated skin that tends to continue until the liquid is finally taken up by the neighbouring cells. Most itchy bumps occur during the night but in rare cases, due to many reasons one can have itchy bumps at night gone in the morning.
Itchy Bumps at Night Gone in The Morning Causes
Urticaria (Itchy Hives)
Hives at night gone in the morning is one of the factors attributed to itchy bumps. They are red rashes which cause itchiness to a person and may appear as a hive in shape, they are mainly as a result of extreme sensitivity while one is reacting to histamine and of the sensitivity category 1. The increased sensitivity of the body may be due to prescribed drugs, change of environment or even being allergic to food.
Manifest itself by one having increased body irritation which leads to itchiness while sleeping. In the early stages of this condition, they appear as tiny red in color bumps, which look lie itchy hives, small nibbles or inflammations. While advanced, they get the skin to be crusted or to be having scales. They usually start to form in parts of the body where it is folded and body cracks.
For example, the areas found between fingers, underneath the arms, wrist’s tops, behinds or where one tends to wear their belts. For the women, it is mostly the areola and for men, it is on the penis. The condition doesn’t affect the head and face, though children and people suffering from weak immunity have theirs affected.
Bed Bugs Bites
These are bugs which feed on blood and tend to live in cracks and joints of the bed. They then come out of them at night and munch on skin that is naked to suck on blood. Their bites are not painful, though some people get to have a sensitivity to their bites. This may happen in short moments after they bite a person.
This is an itchy condition that occurs when some objects or things get to touch one’s skin. This condition leads to a confined rash on the body surface which can appear red in color, painful and irritating, may also manifest itself as an inflammation. There are two types of contact dermatitis
Irritant Contact Dermatitis – It is always extra sore from being only being itchy, due to an object damaging any body part surface where they come into contact with such substances or objects as acids, soaps, detergents, fabric softener, or any other chemicals that may lead to this condition.
Allergic Contact Dermatitis – The condition is mainly due to one being exposed to any matter or object which they are sensitive and get allergies from. The usual conditions which expose one to this condition include fabrics, clothes, bathing soaps and nail polish. Hand gloves which are made from rubber are the biggest cause of contact dermatitis due to a person’s occupation.
Itchy Bumps at Night Gone in The Morning Symptoms
Itchy bumps have unique symptoms that distinguish them from other ailments that affect the skin.
- The part of the skin that gets inflammation has a distinct boundary.
- When one pinches the itchy patch it turns pale in color.
- While being itchy the bumps sometimes are sore and come accompanied by pain or a scorching feeling.
- They can occur on any part of the body system and are bound change shape, shift about, get lost and get to occur again over shortened time periods.
- A lot of people are not affected by reactions of the body system responses. For example fever, dizziness, aching of the muscles, pain in the joints, or headaches.
Rare Symptoms of Itchy Bumps
- The less common, itchiness going in the morning may occur before the intense the whole body system causing an allergic response known as Anaphylaxis which is an extreme allergic reaction that prompts the occurrence of itchiness gone in the morning.
- Extreme respiration signs of one suffering from the condition.
- Sneezing, coughing and wheezing.
- The throat being tight and one falling short of breath while breathing.
- Inflammation of the lips and the tongue.
- Having fast or non-regular beats of the heart
- Suffering from chest pains.
- Being confused.
- Having a feeling of looming trouble.
- One may collapse or faint unexpectedly.
- Having nausea, puking, and diarrhea.
- Having heart attacks.
How to Get Rid of Itchy Bumps
To help get rid of the itchy skin, dermatologists recommend these as remedies
- Applying normal skin lotions and body creams which contain vitamin E and aloe Vera.
- Taking a cold shower before sleeping but one has to only use moisturizing soaps that have no scent or any additives that may cause irritation such as Cetaphil, Eucerin or CeraVe.
- Applying cooling agents. For example, calamine or even menthol
- Applying a topical anesthetic that has pramoxine.
It is advisable while treating itchy skin with bumps on the skin one should avoid scratching it as this will irritate the skin and could increase the chances of skin infection.
Home Remedies For Itchy Bumps at Night Gone in The Morning
The ultimate remedy of this condition is by getting to identify and remove the factors that cause them. Such as
- Washing one’s skin with non-irritating soap and water that is cool if possible.
- When having swellings, use a wet pad for almost like thirty minutes, if possible three times in a day.
- Using antihistamines, administered to assist in relieving the pain.
- One may also put some oatmeal in the bathing water, and soaking themselves in it for a period of like twenty minutes. One can repeat this a single time in a day until the signs of the itchiness at night gone in the morning.
- A person wearing comfortable clothes always.
- One following a strict routine of taking lots of water throughout the day, this assists in getting rid of toxins in the body.
If itchiness at night going in the morning does not go away after trying a home remedy, it is advisable to visit your certified dermatologist to do more testing as it may be a more serious ailment. For example, diabetes which some of its symptoms are itchy skin on legs. With the right results after testing, appropriate medication will be recommended.
Medically Reviewed By